We're now able to ship packages USPS (United States Postal Service) shipping. Here are some things to note:
- We cannot ship 6' Stage Zero rails using this method. If you have a rail in your cart, you will not be able to choose this method
- If you want a six foot rail, you can purchase it in a separate order and ship it via UPS.
- This method may take up to 3x longer than UPS methods
- USPS method does provide decent door-to-door tracking but does not provide signature confirmation. Tracking will likely not show steps between pickup and delivery, and may be slow to update. If you receive a tracking number, immediately look it up and it seems to be another package, DON'T PANIC USPS recycles tracking numbers, give it 24 hours and it should update.
- As local postal services are used in delivery, you will most likely have to go to a local post office and pay customs there before pickup. (unlike UPS that provides home delivery and pays customs on your behalf and then collect when delivering)